Selection guide for gamma-ray spectrometers
The Control Unit can be completed with one of the probes to fit your survey task and budget:
- VB1 - BGO probe with the smallest outer diameter (45 mm) convenient especially for slim boreholes and collimator applications.
- VN6 - general purpose low cost NaI(Tl) probe.
- VB6 - high efficiency BGO probe (comparable with 3"x 3" NaI(Tl)).
- VN21 - classic NaI(Tl) probe with standard resolution and efficiency.
- VB21 - advanced BGO probe for quick spot analysis and continuous measurement.
- GS CAR - NaI(Tl) carborne probe for moving applications.
For details see Overview.